Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hello, for my first entry I'm just going to post some pics of some old school and old school inspired miniatures just to break the ice. I've been working on some of these over the past few years and in the future I will post more detailed info along with other ramblings;)



This first pic(above) is of the classic Grenadier set Dragon's Lair, which I started working on a little over 3 years ago. ( I tend to project jump) Almost complete, I really hope to wrap this one up this year.

This guy is an Orc Sculpted by Paul Muller for Fictive Miniatures.They only produced 4 Orcs By Paul all of which I was lucky enough to grab.


and finally the Lizard King By Otherworld Miniatures (a work in Progress)

4 comments:

Finch said...

Superior work on the Fictive orc. Very menacing.

Kiltedyaksman said...

Cool. I'm not fond of the lizard king mini as it looks completely different from the OW rank and file lizard men (which I really like).

stormbringer72 said...

Thanks, I do love the Fictive orcs, I wish someone would obtain the rights and have Paul Muller produce more orcs. I had some issues with the Lizard Kings appearance until I saw the artwork and read the decription from Fiend Folio. Although, I,m in the school of though that he is wear the skin of a fallen sahuagin as seen here:
https://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/alumni_20090424_2.jpg

Baron Phlegm said...

Lovely tones on that Orc- really enhances the sculpt.
Enjoyed having a browse through the blog!